Tattoo after care...
If you just got a tattoo from me, we went over the aftercare instructions thoroughly, however, there is a chance you were so distracted by your new art work that you weren't lessoning well!
1. Leave your bandage on for 24 hours (we most likely have used liquid bandage).
2.Removal of the liquid bandage will require warm water and an unscented soap. (Dial, etc..) Simply clean tattoo in a circular motion; do not use nails to clean area and only your palm.
3. Pat dry with a clean paper towel. After drying with paper towel, allow the tattoo to air dry before applying the after care ointment.
4. Apply a thin layer of ointment. It is very important that when applying the after care ointment that you only use a small thin layer. Apply the ointment in a circular motion. DO NOT GOOP ON OINTMENT!!! Your tattoo needs to breath just as if it where an open wound.
NOTE: You will use the after care ointment for the first 2-3 days and discontinue the ointment and switch to an unscented lotion after the 2-3 days.
5. Keep your tattoo clean with soap and water. It is very important to keep your tattoo clean through out the day. My recommendation is to thoroughly clean your tattoo at least 3 times per day and apply the after care (thin layer) after each cleaning.
6. Stay clear of the sun, water of any kind for the first month. No swimming in chlorinated pools since the chlorine will damage your tattoo.
7. After you are all healed up: After you are all healed (usually about 2 weeks) stop in and say hello so I can give it a good once over to see if everything healed up and that the tattoo doesn't require a touch up or not. A touch up is included in the price of the tattoo up to one year. If you desire to change or add to the tattoo than that will be additional and there will be a fee in addition to your tattoo.
ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT, VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR TATTOO IS THE ONE YOU DIDNT ASK!! I CANT HELP IF I AM UNAWHERE.